PARHAOSABAQ - Programs of the Month

Parhao Sabaq

Sep 1, 2021, 6:50:49 AMSep 1
to pak-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from ParhaoSabaq,

We are a Learning & Development Consultancy based in Karachi, working extensively for Capacity Building, Research & Consultation, and providing a range of services to the Social Sector organizations.

September is here and so is our exclusive offer to avail on a first come first serve basis, offering a 40% discount on our in-house programs of the month

Programs of the Month (Sep-Oct).jpeg

With a diversified experience of giving training to the working professionals of the leading development sector organizations, we are here to provide you with customized need-based programs at your convenience. Hurry up and avail this opportunity to empower your team with our subsidized programs.

For details contact us at in...@parhaosabaq.com.pk or 0333-0258920 / 0345-8432620.

Thanks & Regards,
Team - PARHAOSABAQ