Update 6 | Aug 2021 | Miscellaneous

Pak NGOs

Aug 25, 2021, 1:04:38 AM8/25/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Glad to be in touch with you again. We would like to bring one important irritant to the notice of our members. Please note that we try our best to provide information on the website or through emails. It becomes really difficult to respond to an excessive number of phone calls/emails/WhatsApp messages. We URGE you to go through the contents of the Email or the relevant Webpage. Contact us only if you do not find the information you are looking for. Candidly speaking, we feel a little embarrassed when we have to tell you that the information you are asking for is available on the website.

NGOs Directory:

Organizations Verified (Blue Tik)

Funding Opportunity:

  • Improving Girls Education Activity - USAID/Pakistan
  • Total funding opportunities still open for applications are 20

Jobs/Consultancies:

  • Request for Proposals - Learning Management System - PAFEC
  • Consultancy - Pre KAP Survey - SABAWON
  • Total vacant positions still open for applications are 14

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook