Professional Expertise - Report Writing, Documents Vetting & Translation

Digital Time Communications

Sep 1, 2021, 3:41:41 AM9/1/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Digital Time Communications is pleased to introduce another skill of “Report Writing, Documents Vetting & Translation”.

We are 21st Century Public Relations and Event Management Company based in Islamabad with virtual presence and networking in major cities of the country.

As December 2021 approaches, the requirement of Annual Reports and Yearly Progress Reports are being discussed at offices, we thought to support development sector organizations through well-written Reports and Documents to better project the progress of last year (July 2020 to June 2021).

We possess excellent professional expertise in the field of Report Writing, Documents Vetting & Translation;

·       Report writing (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly or Monthly)

·       Official Reports and Documents Vetting

·       Professional Editing and Proof Reading

·       Content Development

·       Books Translation from Urdu to English

·       Books Translation from English to Urdu

·       Transcription of audio/video documents

·       Articles writing in English & Urdu

·       Conducting of interviews of professionals

·       Editorial command on publications like Newsletters, Periodical Magazines

Please go through our detailed profile (attached) to understand our variety of communication services including Media Management, Digital PR, Social Media, Audio/Visual Productions, etc).

Do share your commitments and priorities for the quarter (September 2021 to December 2021). We value your community-driven initiatives.

Looking forward to promote your initiatives through our expertise, industry knowledge and networking.

Best regards,

Digital Time Communications

Islamabad-Pakistan

Mobile # 0331-1200122