Pricing Alert - Your Chance to Avail Annual Plan on Current Prices

Pak NGOs

May 19, 2022, 1:37:05 AM5/19/22
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members/Clients,

We will have to revise the charges for job posting and newsletters/email dissemination upward. Pak NGOs will announce new pricing plans which will be applicable from July 1, 2022. The prices for single posts as well as annual plans will be revised.

However, we would like to give our members a chance to avail the old/current prices before the financial year ends. If a member organizations/firms get annual plan for posting jobs and newsletters before June 30, 2022, they can get it for the current prices.

The current charges are:

·         National NGOs: Pay Rs 50,000 and post as many jobs/consultancies as like for one year.

·         INGOs/Private Firms: Pay Rs 90,000 and post as many jobs/consultancies as you like for one year.

Remember! this offer is valid till June 30, 2022. So hurry up, and get this offer as soon as possible. See the attached document for more details.

Regards,

Team Pak NGOs

Pricing - Advertising with Pak NGOs.pdf