Update 38 | First Article with AI Help/Other Updates

Pak NGOs

Jan 29, 2024, 6:30:53 AMJan 29
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Friends,

We did a little experiment with Artificial Intelligence. We prompted Chat GP to write an article on 'finding jobs in NGOs in Pakistan', and here is what it came up with. We believe it would be of great interest to you. Here is the link to the article published on Pak NGOs.

Additionally, PODA needs to conduct an External Audit.

Apply Now: Fulbright Scholarship

Funding Opportunity:

  • Strengthening Grants - Amplify Change

Jobs/Consultancies:

  • Front Desk Officer - Muslim Hands
  • PA To Executive Director - PODA
  • Education Associate - UNHCR
  • Assistant GBV Officer - UNHCR
  • Nutrition Officer - UNICEF
  1. For more information, please visit our Website.
  2. Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu
  3. Those who want to post jobs or circulate their newsletters through Pak NGOs, please visit this link to know all that you need to know. Jobs and Newsletters