Engage Media & Promote Your Initiatives (Blogs/Websites/Newspapers/TV Channels/International Media)

Digital Time Communications

Jul 6, 2021, 12:54:26 AM7/6/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Greetings from Digital Time Communications
Islamabad-Pakistan

Thought to introduce another most exciting, impactful and knowledge sharing tools of communication with you through this interactive forum.

- Participation in Talk Shows on TV Channels
- Telecast of Short News Packages on TV News Bulletins
- Publishing of News Reports on famous Websites and Blogs
- Publishing of press release and articles in leading newspapers
- Engaging Social Media Influencers in campaign

Digital Time Communications is 21st Century Media Management and Event Management Company based in Islamabad.

We have established a network of field professionals in the Media Industry across the country and can facilitate Development Sector Organizations, New Startups, Educational Institutes and Corporate Organizations to showcase and promote their initiatives through these mediums of communication.

Our journey to this field has awarded recognition and respect in the sector in short-time.

We offer highly cost-efficient solutions to the communications deals and ensure compliance of targets, follow donor-driven approach and tasks. We

Digital Time Communications Profile, List of Blogs/Websites and Newspapers is attached herewith for your information.

Talk Show on PTV World Program Newsroom - https://youtu.be/k6ezy3caNKo

Talk Show on APP YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKVgUp5YVY

Your Sincerely,

Digital Time Communications
Islamabad
Mobile # 0331-1200122
Whatsapp Link: https://wa.link/3ktpku
Digital Time Communications - Media Management.pdf
Blogs, Websites, Newspapers, Magazines, TV Channels and International Media.pdf