Update 2: Apr 2021 | Major Update - Web Upgrade, Jobs, Funding, Events

Pak NGOs

Apr 10, 2021, 6:06:52 AM4/10/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We are excited to share with you that your favorite website has undergone a major upgrade successfully. As the change is massive, you will need to familiarize yourself with the new version. Everything about the website has changed. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to our esteemed members. Rest assured that these changes will improve the working, and you will get many new features in this year.

Another exciting news is that Malala Fund has joined the list of our esteemed clients. Malala Fund will publish its Pakistan based vacancies on Pak NGOs. The first one has already been published (see below under Jobs).

The New Website:

  1. If you had an account on Pak NGOs, it is gone. You will have to sign up again. The sign up process is pretty easy. However we have created a tutorial in Urdu. It is available on the YouTube Channel Here. We are working on adding English subtitles.
  2. The processes for creating NGO's profile, adding projects, posting vacant positions, and creating events are quite simple. You may explore these things on your own, or wait for the tutorials which will be coming very soon. All the posts would need approval from the administrators before they appear on the website.
  3. You can't add funding opportunities, and news items. Share them with us, and we will post them after we get a go-ahead from our CEO.

News and Views:

  1. City's iconic organizations celebrated at K-Electric's KHI Awards 2021
  2. 'Cruel Numbers 2020' published by Sahil
  3. Submit your media stories on SDGs to UN SDG Global Festival of Action

Jobs:

  1. Program Director - Malala Fund
  2. Intern (Data Analysis and Reporting) - UN IOM
  3. Security Assistant - FAO
  4. Provincial Coordinator - FAO
  5. District Team Leaders (6 Vacancies) - FAO
  6. LSBE Resource Person (Female) - SPARC
  7. Program Officer (Education) - Muslim Hands
  8. Advocacy Officer - Confidential
  9. Office Assistant - Confidential

Funding:

  • Climate Change and Clean Energy - PFAN
  • Science, Technology, and Innovation - Transform Fun - Islamic Development Bank
  • Women Rise Grant Program - Together Women Rise
  • Grants to Achieve SDGs - Belgian Directorate for Development

For more information, please visit our Website.

All the best, and feel free to get back to us if you have any questions/concerns, or if you face any issues with the new website. it would be good if you can share screenshots of the webpages that are causing problems for you.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook