ECI Talks: Quarterly Newsletter of ECI

Abdul Qayyum

Apr 19, 2021, 4:43:15 AM4/19/21
to Pak Ngos, Anum Mughal, sqazi, Saleem Jahangir-ECI, Naeem Ellahi

Greetings from ECI.

Empowerment thru Creative Integration (ECI) is a Pakistan-based training and consultancy firm working since 1989 with a mission to develop the capacities of individuals, institutes, and communities to bring about socio-economic transformation in their respective areas by turning them into responsible, empowered, and active citizens of the world.

We pride ourselves on being national market leaders in development-sector training programs. The organization focuses its work on seven thematic areas of expertise. The organization has over 32 years of national and international experience in a vast spectrum of services including strategic planning, institutional development, project design & implementation, curriculum design, and research & evaluation.

In the last quarter i.e. January-March 2021, we have been tirelessly working to continue empowering the individuals and communities; even during the challenging times of COVID-19. Our newsletter will help you get an insight into our work and progress even more.

ECI is excited to announce the release of its quarterly newsletter, ECI Talks. Each volume gives the readers a sneak peek into the activities and achievements of the quarter along with something to look forward to in the next quarter. With these curated briefings, we hope to give readers inside access to what we have been researching, designing, developing, and thinking. Volume 4 is attached to this email as well as the link is given below.

Below are the links to our social media handles for new updates and our website as well to download the newsletter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ECI_Pakistan

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmpowermentThruCreativeIntegration/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eciprivatelimited/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8Ao73kneRK52hWwv0Yp8A?view_as=subscriber