Fwd: Invitation_ Share-Net Bangladesh_ Regional Knowledge Translation- Learning Session 2

Pak NGOs

Jan 29, 2024, 12:55:57 AMJan 29
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

For your Information

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Invitation_ Share-Net Bangladesh_ Regional Knowledge Translation- Learning Session 2
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 12:51:04 +0600
From: Israt Jahan Mumu <mu...@redorangecom.com>
To: in...@pratisandhi.com <in...@pratisandhi.com>, lovematt...@devcons.org, in...@yuwanepal.org, YPEER.As...@gmail.com, con...@pakngos.com.pk, aamna...@aahung.org, in...@yansrhr.org, in...@serac-bd.org, contac...@gmail.com, ar...@arrow.org.my
CC: Ruhan Shama <sh...@redorangecom.com>, Jannatul Munia <jan...@redorangecom.com>, Md. Sajedul Karim <Sa...@redorangecom.com>

Dear All,
Greetings from Share-Net Bangladesh Secretariat. I hope this email finds you well.

Share-Net Bangladesh is the first and biggest knowledge management platform of Share-Net International (working in 7 countries) for Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights. Share-Net International encourages innovative knowledge management tools that have the potential to inform policy and improve practice. Under the Regional Knowledge Translation Activity, the Bangladesh country hub will organise four consecutive learning sessions and a regional conference to address common SRHR challenges in the South Asia Region.

We have already conducted our first learning session and now we are planning to organize the learning session 2 in February, 2024. Each region will prepare a knowledge product under the theme 'SRHR and Education' which will allow us to find out the common SRHR issues in these regions. We are inviting you to participate in Share-Net Bangladesh Regional Knowledge Translation Learning Session 2 and help us to make collaborative approaches to combat these issues.

To ensure your participation, response to this mail and for any further detailed information, contact with the Share-Net Bangladesh Officer, Isrta Jahan Mumu through mu...@redorangecom.com+880 1743-861430 (Whatsapp)

Please confirm your participation by replying to this email by 5 February, 2024.

Warm Regards,
Israt Jahan Mumu
Officer, Share-Net Bangladesh

Best Regards

Israt Jahan Mumu
- Project Coordinator
T: +88 01743861430
E: mu...@redorangecom.com
S:
Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Workdays: Sunday - Thursday

BANGLADESH
House 102
Block F, Road 3
Banani, Dhaka 1213
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Vimeo YouTube
THE NETHERLANDS
Simon Stevinweg 58
1221 AE Hilversum
The Netherlands
DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

 Your Partner for Impact!