Digital Time Communications | A Communications Umbrella

Nazakat Hussain

May 24, 2022, 8:16:31 AM5/24/22
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Pakistan is faced with multiple challenges including political and social these days. But, it is heartening to see that, the bilateral and multinational organizations, donor agencies, NGOs are actively engaged in economic, empowerment and growth of Pakistan.

We strongly believe companies should see these challenges as an opportunity to enhance your organization’s communications and to adapt to what is increasingly becoming the new digital norm.

As a communications firm, we provide unique and cost-efficient solutions to our valued clientele to promote their initiatives to generate real impact of their interventions and provide opportunities to others to replicate their good practices.

We can suggest you the range of activities that can be performed in such times remotely and help you revisit and re-plan your work strategy and activities.

•            Designing Communication Strategy

•            Writing and promoting stories of success through well designed posts on social media and news websites

•            Develop short videos using raw data of videos and photos for better visibility

•            Publishing of press releases in leading newspapers and news websites

•            Telecast of news packages on TV Channels

•            Designing of posts for social media & digital marketing

•            Engaging social media influencers/Twitter Trending, etc.

•            Designing IEC material – fact sheets, brochures, reports, newsletters, etc.

•            Managing Radio Campaigns

•            Organizing interactive theatres, and capacity building sessions

We, at Digital Time Communications with team of experts in content development/ design and customer care can guide you the effective mediums of communication and translate your vision into action.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Nazakat Hussain

Founder/Director

Digital Time Communications

Mobile/WhatsApp: +92-331-1200122

Office Phone: +92-51-8745914

www.digitaltimecommunications.com

DTC Profile.pdf

Digital Time Communications

Feb 21, 2023, 2:02:46 AM2/21/23
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Digital Time Communications is a Media Management and Public Relations Agency in Pakistan. We take pride in our meticulous and thoughtful approach towards our clientele and their particular needs. DTC is reaching out to you with aspirations of collaboration for this upcoming International Women’s Day to rightfully showcase your work via digital and social media.

We are strong believers in playing our part in celebrating and promoting the movement for gender equity by utilizing our expertise for social change. Some of the ways in which we do this is through:

·       Content generation (social media posts, event banners, tweets etc.) for client organizations

·       News cycle publishing, such as articles and press releases, in all major English and Urdu newspapers, news websites

·       Social media boosting including Top Twitter Trending Hashtags.

·       Event Management as per your niche requirements

·       Press Conferences

·       Strategic communications and event development plan

·       Media presence at the events

·       Photography/videography (including short video reels/documentary)

·       TV Tickers and variety of Telecast of News Packages

Through our years of work, we have seen the impact and truthful picture created by maximizing presence on all media platforms. Having worked with various national and international development-sector organizations, we have seen firsthand the meritorious results achieved by expanding their noble causes and projects to the masses.

We guarantee that working with us will provide you with the opportunity to highlight all your efforts and spread your valuable message to the right audiences. Let’s join hands in making sure that International Women's Day this year will be highly impactful and your organization will have a role in accomplishing this goal. We look forward to a positive response and thank you for your cooperation.

For more information and detail about our work we have shared our profile as an attachment in this e-mail.

Sincerest Regards,

Nazakat Hussain

Founder