Update 7 | Jul 2021 | Miscellaneous Updates

Pak NGOs

Jul 28, 2021, 2:50:22 PM7/28/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear members,

Thanks for your interest in Pak NGOs. We would like to clarify (once again) that there is no need to send your CVs to Pak NGOs. Please follow the procedure in section 'How to Apply' for sending applications or submission of online application. We do not look at your CVs, as we are not the ones who would be hiring anyone. Similarly, any funding or donation requests to Pak NGOs are as futile as submission of your CVs. We are not a donor agency. We do not provide any kind of funding to anyone - neither to organizations nor to individuals.

Here are the updates:

News and Views:

Share your press releases with us at con...@pakngos.com.pk

NGOs Directiory

Following NGOs have been added to the online directory:

Learn how to list your NGO in the Online NGOs Directory: Creating an NGO Profile

Events:

Learn how to post an event - Video Tutorial in Urdu

Jobs:

  • Consultancy - Production of Web Movie on Child Marriages - Group Development
  • Reporting and Communications Officer - Courage Development Foundation
  • Supply Assistant - UNICEF
  • National Consultancy - Program Coordination and Planning (Education) - UNICEF
  • Consultancy - Gender Equality in Health - ILO

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook