Update 41 | Aug 2022 | Videos/Jobs

Pak NGOs

Aug 4, 2022, 5:19:52 AM8/4/22
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We have uploaded the 4th and last video of the series 'NGOs Registration'. This video focuses on the section 42 of the 'Companies Act 2017'.

You can watch the video here: Video 4 - Companies Registration Act

Earlier we posted videos on:

  1. Before Registration (focusing on preparing for registration)
  2. Societies Act 1860 and Voluntary Welfare Organizations Registration Ordinance 1961
  3. Trust Act 1882

Jobs/Consutlancy:

  1. Technical and Vocational Skills Training for Transgender Persons - UNESCO
  2. Program Officer - PCE
  3. Consultant Social Media Campaign - Rozan
  4. Social Mobilizer - AGAHE
  5. Admin and Finance Officer - AGAHE
  6. Admin and Finance Assistant - Confidential

For more information, please visit our Website.

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu