Update 30 | May 2022 | Funding/Jobs/News

Pak NGOs

May 6, 2022, 1:35:50 PMMay 6
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members

We hope that you enjoyed your Eid holidays fully. Luckily the weather turned quite pleasant during holidays. Hope you guys are back to work with a new vigor, and here we bring you the latest posts on Pak NGOs.

News:

Jobs:

  • Chief of Party - Handicap International
  • Office Executive NCSW - Rozan
  • Program Officer NCSW - Rozan
  • Assistant to Chairperson NCSW - Rozan
  • Finance Manager - Rozan

Funding:

  • Strengthening Community Cohesion and Tolerance
  • Women's Economic Empowerment (Swabi and Khyber)
  • Women's Economic Empowerment (Quetta)
  • Rule of Law and Women's Access to Justice

For more information, please visit our Website.

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu