Attention Managers/Directors: FATF - Tech Camp, Climate Report Input

Pak NGOs

Apr 28, 2021, 6:09:14 AM4/28/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members

Here is an important event you may be interested in. Please see the text of the email below and the attached document as well. Write to the email address given below, which means DO NOT write to us if you need any further information.  We are grateful to Ms Karen Janjua (CWSA) for sharing this valuable information with us.

Team Pak NGOs