Ratification of C-190 Campaign Pakistan

sumiya mustafa

Jun 11, 2021, 8:41:10 AM6/11/21
to ad...@faizi.org, con...@pakngos.com.pk, in...@parhaosabaq.com.pk, sa...@askimtinan.com, karen....@communityworldservice.asia, tooba....@communityworldservice.asia, khurra...@communityworldservice.asia, pak-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Hope you are well and doing great.

For the first time, a new ILO instrument C-190 aims to protect men and women workers in the world of work by ensuring safe and dignified workplaces, free from violence and harassment. Violence & harassment in the workplace affects employee's productivity and the organization's reputation. Let's build solidarity for the ratification of C190 and help millions of workers to work in a safe & healthy working environment.

I request you to step forward and show your support & solidarity for the RATIFICATION of C-190 by clicking on the following link and SIGN it.

Be the champion for change and play your role in supporting the ratification of C190.

Kindly do include your current designation in the message as well while signing it so we can publish and display it on the site.
Also, please do share this link in your network to participate maximum people in this cause.

#RatifyC190       #TimeToAct       #StandTogetherForPakistan

Thank you,

--
Best Regards,

Sumiya Mustafa
Project Manager & Corporate Communications

Cell Phone: +92 333 600 9655
E-mail: sumi...@gmail.com