Important Announcement

Pak NGOs

Mar 29, 2021, 8:09:49 AM3/29/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Let us inform you that Pak NGOs (the website) is going to see a massive change, which may not appear as massive to the users as it would be for the people who manage it. We have transferred most of the data to the new website. We will explain that in another email in a few days. Currently, what is important for you to know is listed below:

  1. Posting Jobs: You can keep posting jobs. All the open vacancies at the time of transfer will be moved to the new website by team Pak NGOs.
  2. Registering as User: Register as new user only if you need to post a job. Otherwise, do not register as a new user.
  3. Existing Users: All the existing users will have to register again when the new website is launched.
  4. Adding NGOs: Please do not add new NGOs to the Online NGOs Directory. The existing data has already been transferred to the new website. Any NGOs added after this email will not be transferred to the new website. The User will have to add the data again.
  5. News and Views: This section has also been transferred to the new website. We are not publishing any new news items or articles.
  6. Funding: Posting funding opportunities has been on hold for the time being. We will restart it after launching the new website. Currently open funding opportunities are still accessible to our users.
  7. Accessing New Website: The new website is not accessible to the general public. Only some of our regular staff and interns can access it.

Important: Our web address (URL) will remain the same (www.pakngos.com.pk). You will be able to access the new website there. However, the old website will disappear. If everything goes as per our plan, we will switch to the new website on fourth Anniversary of the Pak NGOs Website - that means the night between 9th and 11th April. You may face difficulties in accessing the website during these days.

We are really grateful to our tiny team and a bunch of volunteers who have been using the new website and have been helping us identify the bugs/missing links/errors etc.

Looking forward to your usual support and cooperation,

Team Pak NGOs