PARHAOSABAQ - Our Services for the social sector

Parhao Sabaq

Apr 5, 2021, 7:57:35 AMApr 5
to pak-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from PARHAOSABAQ,

We are a leading organization focusing on human development via training & consultancy and provide quality services based on customized needs, content, market trends, and state-of-the-art connections to specialized communities. PARHAOSABAQ assists clients to transform the way they facilitate, promote, and develop their leaders and workforce. we are uniquely positioned to help with your consultancy requirements and provide you with professional consulting services.
OUR SERVICES.jpeg
We can assist you in resolving the issues, identify performance gaps, and help you in implementing perfectly designed solutions contextualized as per your organization’s requirements. Our Team has a diversified collective experience of more than 30 years working for the social sector. Our key consultation areas include training, Research & Consultancy:
  • Fundraising & Grant Proposal writing
  • Strategy Design & Execution
  • Training & Development
  • Assessment, Design & Implementation
  • Business Process Engineering
  • Performance Management
  • Resource Mobilization & Fundraising Strategy
  • Story/case Development
  • Digital e-learning Content Development
In order to provide authentic knowledge and credible results to our clients in their research efforts, we believe in using the latest analytical methods and techniques. Find our profile attached with this email which will exhibit more details of our work. To know more about us, visit our website www.parhaosabaq.com.pk or social media pages & stay updated on our upcoming programs and services. You may also write us at parhao...@gmail.com.
Facebook   https://www.instagram.com/parhaosabaq.pk/youtube

--
PARHAOSABAQ PROFILE.pdf
Our Consultation areas.jpeg