ECI Talks - Quarterly Newsletter (April - June 2021)

Abdul Qayyum

Aug 2, 2021, 4:24:42 AM8/2/21
to Pak Ngos, Naeem Ellahi

Greetings from ECI,

Empowerment thru Creative Integration (ECI) is a Pakistan-based training and consultancy firm working since 1989 with a mission to develop capacities of individuals, institutes and communities in order to bring about socio-economic transformation in their respective areas by turning them into responsible, empowered, and active citizens of the world.

We pride ourselves on being national market leaders in development-sector training programs. The organization focuses its work on seven thematic areas of expertise. The organization has over 31 years of national and international experience in a vast spectrum of services including strategic planning, institutional development, project design & implementation, curriculum design, and research & evaluation.

During the last quarter, we have successfully made collaborations with different international and national partners, continued transforming lives, made the headlines, as well as reached different audiences through social media sites. Our teamwork has been tremendous in getting us closer to our objectives. Continuing with ECI’s practice, we have designed our Quarterly Newsletter (aka Quarterly Newsletter Volume-5 or Quarterly Magazine) for our readers and stakeholders to get insights on the initiatives and efforts we made during the summer.

Below are the links to our social media handles for new updates and our website as well to download the newsletter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ECI_Pakistan

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmpowermentThruCreativeIntegration/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eciprivatelimited/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8Ao73kneRK52hWwv0Yp8A?view_as=subscriber

Website: https://eci.org.pk/downloads/

Email: in...@eci.com.pk

Best,

Abdul Qayyum |Reporting and Documentation Officer

09-10, 2nd Floor, Al-Rehman Mall, Shabbir Sharif Road, G-11 Markaz, Islamabad

(+92-51) 2362870-71

(+92-347) 0003863

Find Us:

Like Us:

Empowering individuals and enabling institutions for progressive growth.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png