Learning & Development Initiatives by ILEAD

Parhao Sabaq

Jun 21, 2021, 3:43:19 AM6/21/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from ILEAD,

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce you to our social entrepreneurial venture which aims to strengthen individuals and organizations through innovative and effective capacity-building initiatives.

ILEAD brings innovation in sectors, including; Education, Youth Empowerment and Leadership Development, Socio-economic Entrepreneurship for Youth, Girls, and Women, Knowledge Management & Learning, Business Consultations with MSME, Marketing and Brand Building in social, economic, and environmental sectors.

Our Services Include:
  • Enterprising Partnerships
  • Capacity Building & Research
  • Business Development Consultation
  • Digital Marketing
  • Business Strategy & Plan
  • Networking & Resource Maximization
  • Business Incubation
  • and much more.....
We believe in collective wisdom through knowledge exchange, adapting contemporary learning modalities, and entrepreneurial approaches. For further more information and collaboration please contact us at +92 333 2390701 or email us at in...@ilead.com.pk.

You may also visit our website www.ilead.com.pk  or may find us on:

Thanks & Regards,
Team - ILEAD

ILEAD.jpeg