Rabta Kar Support Services for National Organizations; Organizational Profiles, Annual Reports, Strategic Plans, Project Reports, Surveys, Training Manuals

Manager Training and Capacity Building

Nov 14, 2022, 2:56:47 AM11/14/22
to pak-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from Rabta Kar

Rabta Kar is a national consulting firm, dedicated to the cause of strengthening national capacity on development issues and helping individuals and organizations in contributing more effectively and efficiently in development of the country and nation. We offer a range of services to the national organizations, which enable them to complete donor and funding agency requirements and not only in implementing their projects more efficiently but also in presenting their achievements in a more professional manner.

Rabta Kar’s team of highly skilled development professionals is available for providing support to your organization in many ways. The services include;

Documentation
  • Organizational Profile: Comprehensive, detailed, beautifully designed and attractive Organizational Profile for sharing with donors, partners and stakeholders.
  • Annual Reports: Annual reports are a basic requirement not only of donors but also of registration authorities. We will develop professional annual reports for you, capturing all your achievements
  • Strategic Plans: Many donors and even registration authorities ask for your strategic plan as a prerequisite for funding. Our experts will develop comprehensive strategic plans for your organization including your SWOT analysis and elaborating your strategic objectives.
  • Quarterly, Mid-Term and Final Project Completion Reports: Most of the national organizations are very good at implementation at field level, but find it challenging to develop good report to submit to donors at regular intervals. Let our team do this for you and you can focus on your field work.
  • Organizational Presentation: Professional looking impressive presentation for donors and partners. When you meet donors and stakeholders, they ask you to tell them about organizations briefly. These presentations will help you in introducing your organizations more effectively.
  • Complete Organizational Policies: A good organization has all policies in place, including financial management policy, HR policy, Gender Mainstreaming policy, Safeguarding policy, Child Protection policy etc. We shall help you develop all these policies according to your context.
  • Financial Management System:  An NGO with a sound financial management system is able to track its own expenses, plan future expenses, and submit timely financial statements to the donor upon request, which will help strengthen the organization's trust and long-term support. Our experts will not only help in development of a sound financial management system but will also build the capacity of your team in using it efficiently.
Training and Research:
  •  Development of Questionnaires and Reports for Small Scale and Large-Scale Surveys: If you want to conduct a quick survey, our team of professional will help by developing the questionnaire for survey according to your requirements. If you have already collected data, our teal will help in analysis and development of the report.
  • Development of Training Manuals: If you want to conduct small trainings for the communities on your own, our team will help you by providing easy to use yet high standard manuals for use in training by your experts.
Capacity Building:

We help your organization by building the capacity of your team through providing customized trainings (Both Physical and Online at very affordable charges)
  • Training on NGO Management
  • Training on Proposal Writing
  • Training on Advocacy
  • Training on social mobilization
Rabta Kar works with organizations on both assignment-to-assignment basis and on retainer-ship basis. Call us and we shall discuss what is more convenient for you.

For Details:
Zia ul Badar :
Email:                    trai...@rabtakar.com
Phone:                  0333 - 5613345

Kind Regards

Zia ul Badar
Manager Training and Capacity Building
Rabta Kar
Flat # 1, Malik Iqbal Plaza, Main Commercial Area, Soan Garden
Islamabad, Pakistan
www.rabtakar.com