Power of Radio in Rural and Urban Cities
Make Radio a part of your campaigns through Digital Time Communications
Radio is a part of the people's lives. They take advice from the radio.
Radio remains the most dynamic and engaging medium in the 21st century, offering new ways to interact and participate. This powerful communication tool and low-cost medium can reach the widest audience, including remote communities and vulnerable people such as the illiterate, the disabled, women, youth and the poor.
Radio can play the role of catalyst in your campaigns and developmental process such as Inclusion, Ending Gender Based Violence (GBV), Citizenship, Legal Rights, Good Health Practices, Micro Loans & Business Ideas, etc.
Dedicated Radio Campaigns and Short Messages can be designed based on your needs and objectives.
· Radio is a Cost-Efficient Medium
· Radio is the Anywhere, Anytime Medium
· More Culturally Acceptable
· Remote Medium of Communication
· Maximum Reach , with more than 20 Stations across Country
· Interactive Medium, Feedback is instantly received through calls and message
Depending on the need and objectives, format of the program can be decided;
· Public Service Message /Announcements – usually radio spots of 15 or 30 seconds
· Audio Documentaries
· Interviews/Talk Shows
· reporting/running commentaries
· Magazine Program
Target audience is determined depending on the objective of program and message is designed accordingly. Generally the target audience is
· Influential people of communities (e.g.religious leaders, teachers )
· Government at different levels, National/Provincial/district/local
Digital Time Communications Expertise in Radio Management
We have over 10 years of experience in Radio Productions, Script Writing, Media Planning & Media Buying, Designing Radio Programs of different formats for different target audience, addressing diverse range of issues and content in local languages (Sindhi, Pushto, Balochi, Brahvi, Punjabi).
For more information and to know more about Radio Program and its power, you may call us
Digital Time Communications - 21st Century Media Management, Press Release Publishing & Event Management Company.