Peoples' Scorecard on SDGs

Zia-ur-Rehman

Jun 10, 2021, 4:04:24 AM6/10/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings from Pakistan Development Alliance. We hope you are doing well. We have designed this peoples’ scorecard to ascertain the opinion of related stakeholders on the progress towards the achievement of SDGs in Pakistan. You are hereby requested to kindly choose your related goals and respond to the questions as per your convenience & understanding. You may also write your quote, statement or provide link of reference report(s) in support of your response against each question. Please feel free to respond to as much as goals as possible for you. If you are determined to respond to more than one goals. Please select your choice of goals one by one through the links below to share your response.

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 1

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 2

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 3

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 4

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 5

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 6

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 7

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 8

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 9

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 10

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 11

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 12

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 13

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 14

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 15

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 16

Peoples’ Scorecard on SDGs - Goal 17

Kindly also share this request with other organizations, private sector, government officials, academics, students, Parliamentarians, media people etc. etc. Please note that the deadline for your kind responses is June 15, 2021.

We thank you for your kind time and support in advance

With immense regards

 Zia

signature_1919559487Zia ur Rehman

National Chair

Pakistan Development Alliance

National Platform of NGOs & Stakeholders

Striving for better governance and accountability towards achieving SDGs

Description: Description: cid:5F9347BC-2C89-42C0-8D7F-029C50F5992ADescription: Description: cid:04DB9091-C9EC-4C43-B9A2-CCFA91F5CE29       +92-51-2305233, 2305210

         +92-3006301215

signature_376325345     z...@awazcds.org.pkmzraw...@gmail.com

signature_2004684046    www.pda.net.pk , www.sdgcitizenscorecard.pda.net.pk

signature_1606027475     National Secretariat: AwazCDS-Pakistan, Flat # 3rd & 4th First Floor, Akbari Plaza, MPCHS, E-11/1, Islamabad

signature_1013732172