Special Package for NGOs/INGOs - New Financial Year Offer

Pak NGOs

May 31, 2021, 4:04:54 AM5/31/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear NGOs/INGOs

You would certainly have found special concessions or perks at the turn of a year – New Year Deals. But did you ever get a special package at the turn of a financial year? Well, Pak NGOs offers you a very exciting deal that would take you out of the nightmare of closing a financial year.

Pak NGOs has come up with a Grand Concession (up to 30 %) on annual subscription plans. Make one payment and post various items on Pak NGOs Website for an entire year. Get rid of the daily invoices, and follow-ups. Here are the key features of the package:

Usual Annual Charges: Rs 50,000 for NGOs | Rs 90,000 for INGOs

Reduced Charges: Rs 35,000 for NGOs | Rs 60,000 for INGOs

Timelines: The package will be applicable from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022.

Deadline: This offer is available until 31st July 2021.

What you can post throughout the year:

Jobs - as many as you like

Events - as many as you like

Newsletter - 1 Newsletter per month

What else is included:

  • Every job/event you post on the website will be disseminated through social media, and will be shared with our 17,500 subscribers without any additional charges.
  • Publication of news items (for example launch of a new project, findings of a research your organization conducted) in the News and Views section.
  • One video on your organization's work on Pak NGOs YouTube Channel.

Can you think of a better deal?

Hurry up, don't miss this golden opportunity. If you miss it, you will have to wait till June 2022.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook
Pak-NGOs on Twitter
Pak NGOs on LinkedIn

Pak NGOs

Jun 21, 2021, 4:17:13 AM6/21/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We are glad to share that 5 organizations have already opted for this special package - 3 National NGOs and 2 International NGOs. The offer is valid until July 31, 2021. It saves you and us from frequent invoices, and follow-ups. You make one payment and enjoy our services for an entire year. The details are given below.

Regards,
Team Pak NGOs

Pak NGOs

Jul 8, 2021, 2:22:35 AM7/8/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

We are glad to share that 8 organizations have already opted for this special package - 5 National NGOs and 3 International NGOs. The offer is valid until July 31, 2021. It saves you and us from frequent invoices, and follow-ups. You make one payment and enjoy our services for an entire year. The details are given below.

Pak NGOs

Jul 25, 2021, 10:53:43 AM7/25/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

The last reminder!