Update 9 | June 2021 |

Pak NGOs

Jun 25, 2021, 7:48:14 AM6/25/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members.

Did you notice the Blue Tick against some NGOs' names on the website (see the attached image)? What does this mean?

Well, it means the organization has provided necessary registration documents to Pak NGOs. Hence, these NGOs enjoy the status of a verified NGO now. Additionally, these profiles are being operated by the NGOs own staff. Have you taken control of your organization's profile? If no, write to us, and we will guide you how to do that.

If you have not added your organization on Pak NGOs, please see how to list your NGO in the Online NGOs Directory: Creating an NGO Profile

Jobs/Consultancies:

  • Consultancy - RH/GBV Integration under Humanitarian Preparedness - UNFPA
  • Consultancy - Community Resilience Strategy - UNFPA
  • IT Solutions Associate (Software Developer) - WFP
  • Program Associate (Nutrition) - WFP
  • National Consultancy (Strategic Planning - Education) - UNICEF
  • National Consultancy (Program Planning and Implementation -  Education) - UNICEF
  • Program Manager - UN Habitat

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook