Accounts and Taxation, Tax Exemptions, PCP, EAD, Audit, SECP, Charity Commission, Funding, An NPOs Need

Adil Raza

Jun 14, 2022, 1:48:53 AM6/14/22
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Advis!

Advis Consulting Firm is a Pioneer NGO specialized firm currently delivering its services to over 83 NGOs, 11 INGOs, 7 Microfinance Institutions, and 10 Universities in Pakistan.

Our one-window operation theory enables our clients to achieve their core organizational objectives without any hindrance. As we take care of their accounts and taxation and other regulatory/compliance needs such as availing certifications/approvals and credentials from authorities such as PCP, FBR, EAD, SECP, Charity Commissions, Ministry of Interior, and others.

Our recent survey which included over 158 non-profit organizations showed that 90% of the organizations file their tax returns incorrectly and 73% of the organization’s financial statements do not have any proper presentation.

Just in a short time span, we ensured that our clients’ systems are streamlined and headed in the right direction. Don’t spend your organization’s precious time preparing, and compiling the documentation and follow-ups from regulatory authorities instead utilize it in implementing programs for your organization’s beneficiaries and making your organization progress.

Our sector knowledge and hands-on experience in serving numerous NPOs throughout Pakistan have led us to achieve a 100% success rate in each service. Satisfied clients are the best source of advertisement, Advis Consulting offers you direct feedback response from our major clientele of your choice.

Listed below in the table are the services we currently provide to our prestigious clients:

Financial & Audit

Taxation

NGO Registration, Licensing & Renewals

Program Support

Capacity Building

Bookkeeping

Income Tax Returns

SECP, Social Welfare, Societies, Trust, MoI

Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)

Training and Development

Audit Coordination

Sale tax returns

PCP’s Certification

Proposals

Personal Effectiveness

External Audit

Withholding Tax Management

FBR Tax Credits and Section 2(36)

Need Assessment, Baseline and End line Study of Projects

Finance Training for Non-Finance Executives

Internal Audit

FBR-Tax Exemption Section 100C (tax credit equal to 100%)

Economic Affairs Division’s (EAD) Approval

Third-Party Evaluations

Community Capacity Building

Compilation Services

Tax Consultancy

Registration Under Charities Commission Act

Project Development and Management

Human Resource Management Support

For more services and details visit our website
https://advis.com.pk/

Two things upon which Advis does not compromise, Quality and Time and it is in our core competencies. If you think that Advis could be of any help to your organization, then you are just a call or an email away.

Best Regards,

Adil Raza

Managing Director – Financial and Project Management Expert

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adil-raza-7b6827238/

Bottom of Form

ADVISCONSULTING

AN ASSET TO YOUR BUSINESS

Office 24, Third Floor, Twin City Plaza, I-8 Markaz, Islamabad

Cell: +92-51-8748624, +92-310-8315606 | Website: www.advis.com.pk

Confidentiality Notice: This entire email contains confidential information belonging to the sender and the information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via reply or by phone.