Naseer Memon on Development Sector and Corporate Social Responsibility

Pak NGOs

Mar 30, 2021, 1:47:44 PMMar 30
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We are glad to announce that Naseer Memon (currently heading CSR Program of Engro) made himself available to Pak NGOs and allowed us to record his views on various important issues including Corporate Social Responsibility and development sector's relationship with the corporate sector. Many NGOs are looking for ways to tap the potential of CSR programs of various corporations. This video will give you wonderful insights into this important issue.

Mr. Memon (we are sure most of you know him) worked with various national/international organizations and UN Agencies before moving joining Engro. We can learn a lot from him. He talks in detail about his career, and various issues development sector faces in Pakistan. Though we wanted to keep it less than 20 minutes long, yet we could not edit his talk. So the video ended up being a little over 32 minutes long.

We happily share it with you, and promise that we will come up with more insightful interviews of experienced professionals like him. Here is the link to the video:

Naseer Memon on Development Sector and CSR

All the best,

Team Pak NGOs