Know More Series - Hisham Sarwar (Being Guru Fame)

Pak NGOs

Jun 14, 2021, 1:51:25 AM6/14/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We are glad that Pak NGOs YouTube Channel is growing by the day. Slowly and steadily, our public watch hours are going up. On average it is being watched about 5,000 hours per month. The number of its subscribers has gone beyond 900, though we do not post any sensational content or make any misleading claims to get more views.

Our new series 'Know More' is getting attention. We have already interviewed:

  1. Naseer Memon (Corporate Social Responsibility) - Urdu
  2. Valery Khan (Group Development Pakistan) - English

We have interviewed Hisham Sarwar, who has done an amazing job of training and facilitating hundreds of thousands of youth in starting their careers as online freelancers. He does not charge them anything. We believe there is a lot for the NGOs working on Youth Empowerment and Employability.

You can watch the complete Urdu interview here: Know More 3 | Hisham Sarwar

Subscribe to Pak NGOs on YouTube to Know More

Many regards,

Team Pak NGOs