What's New on Pak NGOs

Pak NGOs

Apr 5, 2021, 2:26:37 PMApr 5
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear members!

We are excited to share with you some new features we are going to introduce pretty soon now.

As you know our website will go through a massive upgrade between 9th and 11th April.  Here is what you should look forward to:

Projects:

Earlier, NGOs/INGOs could not post anything about their ongoing or completed projects. This feature has been introduced now. You will be able to post a brief overview of your projects. Free Feature

Events:

Creating event was not possible on Pak NGOs. This feature has been introduced. People will be able to view your upcoming events, and will be able to add your events to their Google Calendars. Free Feature

NGOs' Directory:

NGOs will have more control over creating and updating their profiles. NGOs (and INGOs) would need to send us an official email/letter to let us know who needs to take control of their profile. Free Feature

Furthermore, it will be a lot more easier for Team Pak NGOs to amend/edit the new features, as well as to introduce new features. So you would not have to wait for years to see a new feature. We will be in a better position to take your feedback and incorporate it into this website.

Important Note: You may face difficulty in accessing Pak NGOs website between 9th and 11th April. If you face any difficulty please be patient and write to us about the issues you face immediately.

Many thanks for your cooperation and support. Pak NGOs is as much your website as it is ours.

Regards

Team Pak NGOs