Update 32 | May 2022 | New Video/Jobs/Consultancies

Pak NGOs

May 18, 2022, 3:34:03 AM5/18/22
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We hope you are able to cope with the heatwave. Please keep yourself hydrated and take very good care of yourself and the people around you.

Here are the updates:

New Videos:

We have uploaded the second video of the series on NGOs registration in Pakistan. First videos explains what you need to do before going for registration. The second video focuses on Societies Act 1860 and Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations Ordinance 1961. We have clubbed these two laws together because their requirements are more or less the same.  You can see both the videos by clicking on the following links:

  1. Video 1: Before Registration
  2. Video 2: Societies Act 1860 and Voluntary Organizations Ordinance 1961

Next Videos will cover Trust Act 1882, and Companies Act 2017 ( Section 42).

Jobs/Consultancies

Sabawon needs following consultants:

  1. Civil/WASH Expert
  2. Financial Expert
  3. Gender Expert
  4. Education Expert/ Technical Coordinator
  5. Sociologist/Social Expert
  6. TEAM Leader PTC Guidelines Revision

Others:

  • Consultancy: Capacity Building of Afghan Youth - HOPE 87
  • Internship (Admin) - Confidential
  • Finance Officer - DEWA
  • Project Coordinator - DEWA

For more information, please visit our Website.

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu