Rabta Kar Support Services for Non-governmental Organizations. Profiles, Annual Reports, Strategic Plans, Project Reports, Surveys, Training Manuals

Aftab Ahmed Awan

Jul 29, 2021, 2:35:47 AM7/29/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All'

Rabta Kar is a renowned consulting firm, dedicated to the cause of strengthening NGOs’ capacity on development issues and helping individuals and organizations in contributing more effectively and efficiently in development of their country and nations. We offer a range of services to the NGOs, which enable them to complete donor and funding agency requirements and not only in implementing their projects more efficiently but also in presenting their achievements in a more professional manner.

Rabta Kar’s Team of highly skilled development professionals are available for providing support to your organization in many ways.

Documentation

  • Organizational Profile: Comprehensive, detailed, beautifully designed and attractive Organizational Profiles for sharing with donors, partners and stakeholders.
  • Annual Reports: Annual reports are a basic requirement not only of donors but also of registration authorities. We will develop professional looking comprehensive annual reports for you, capturing all your achievements
  • Strategic Plans: Many donors and even registration authorities ask for your strategic plan as a pre-requisite for funding and registration. Our experts will develop comprehensive strategic plans for your organization including your SWOT analysis and elaborating your strategic objectives.
  • Quarterly, Mid-Term and Final Project Completion Reports: Most of the national organizations are very good at implementation at field level, but find it challenging to develop good report to submit to donors at regular intervals. Let our team do this for you and you can focus on your field work.
  • Organizational Presentation: Professional looking impressive presentation for donors and partners. When you meet donors and stakeholders, they ask you to tell them about organizations briefly. These presentations will help you in introducing your organizations more effectively.
  • Complete Organizational Policies: A good organization has all policies in place, including financial management policy, HR policy, Gender Policy and Child Protection Policy. We shall help you develop all these policies according to your context.

Training and Research:

  • Development of Questionnaires, FGD, IDIs and KII Guidelines and Reports for Small Scale and Large-Scale Surveys: If you want to conduct a quick survey and cannot afford a high-profile consultant, our team of professional will help by developing the questionnaire for survey according to your requirements. If you have already collected data, our teal will help in analysis and development of the report.
  • Development of Training Manuals: If you want to conduct small trainings for the communities on your own, our team will help you by providing easy to use yet high standard manuals for use in training by your experts.

Capacity Building:

We help your organization by building the capacity of your team through providing customized trainings (Both Physical and Online at very affordable charges

  • Training on NGO Management
  • Training on Proposal Writing
  • Training on Advocacy
  • Training on social mobilization
  • Training on M&E

Rabta Kar works with organizations on both assignment-to-assignment basis and on retainership basis. Call us and we shall discuss what is more convenient for you.

For Details Contact the Undersigned

Kind Regards,

Aftab Ahmed Awan
Team Lead
Rabta Kar

Flat # 1, Malik Iqbal Plaza, Main Commercial Area, Soan Garden,
Islamabad, Pakistan.
Phone: 03335901194. aftab...@rabtakar.com aftab...@gmail.com
Extending Your Outreach
Profile Rabata Kar.pdf

Aftab Ahmed Awan

Aug 16, 2021, 9:06:30 AM8/16/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All'

Rabta Kar is a national consulting firm, dedicated to the cause of providing international standard, high quality consultancy services to national and international NGOs, CSOs, CBOs and other organizations at very low and affordable rates. We offer a range of services to the organizations, which enable them to complete donor and funding agency requirements and not only in implementing their projects more efficiently but also in presenting their achievements in a more professional manner.

[...]

  • Financial Documentation: Putting a complete financial system in place meeting all the requirements of donors and support organizations and training the staff in managing, maintaining and reporting on that system.
Rabta Kar.mp4

Aftab Ahmed Awan

Aug 28, 2021, 8:27:34 AM8/28/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Partners

Greetings from Rabta Kar

It is an accepted fact taht if you want to grow, refine or even define your organization, a strategic plan is a must. It determines the purpose of your organization, sets a vision for the future and determines specific steps to get there. Now a days, whenever you apply for a big grant or for EAD Registration, you are asked to share your strategic plan.

Unfortunately, many organizations do not have well drafted strategic plans and the few organizations that have the plans are written in a very complex way. These are either too lengthy or too complicated to implement and are therefore not put into use.

But it is not easy for small organizations to develop a strategic plan. They do not have the capacity to do it themselves and the consultants who claim to be experts in strategic planning are often very costly and small organizations can not afford their fees.

Rabta Kar offers a solution to this problem. Our team of experts will develop a high quality, comprehensive and easy to understand and implement strategic plan, following all international best practices for your organization, through a consultative process on very reasonable and affordable rates.

The strategic plan developed by our experts will not provide a clear direction and strategy for your organization but will also be worthy of presenting at any national and international forum as they key document of your organization.

For further details get in touch with:

Zia ul Badar

Email:                                ba...@rabtakar.com

Phone:                              +92-333-5613345