Update 4 | June 2021 | Online Directory/Jobs

Pak NGOs

Jun 11, 2021, 2:49:54 PM6/11/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

See the latest updates on Pak NGOs

Online Directory:

More NGOs have either created their profiles or taken control of their already created profiles. Here is the list:

  • Ehsas Educational and Social Development Organization
  • Community Health Advocacy Network at Nation - CHANAN

Important Note: There are many more claims. However, the organizations are not providing required documentation - Registration Certificate and Authorization Letter from the Head of the Organization. Hence, the claims are pending. However, we would reject the claims if the required documents are not provided within 14 days of making a claim.

Learn how to list your NGO in the Online NGOs Directory: Creating an NGO Profile (Urdu Tutorial)

Jobs:

Bedari has following vacant positions:

  1. Social Mobilizers - 16 Positions
  2. District Coordinators - 4 Positions
  3. Data Entry Operator
  4. Project Coordinator
  5. Project Officer
  6. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook