Get your Copy- Second Edition Published- Directory of Think Tanks- Insight Into Research Organisations in Pakistan 2021.

IPDS

Aug 8, 2021, 5:14:15 AMAug 8
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group, Pak NGOs
Dear Colleague,

Greetings. Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies is pleased to share with you that the Second Edition of "The Directory of Think Tanks: Insight into Research Organisations In Pakistan " has now been published.  The Directory is updated till June 2021.  Directory provides extensive information about the Think Tanks in Pakistan. Find the attached cover page of the Directory.

Get your copies by following these methods:

1. If you are in Islamabad: Get your copy during office hours from 10 am till 3 pm with payment of 1500 PKR per copy to collect it from the following address.

- IPDS Office:  House #387, Street 64, I-8/3, Islamabad.

2. If you are outside Islamabad in Pakistan: You can make a cheque in the name of "Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies"  of the amount 2000 PKR (1500 per copy and 500 delivery charges) and send us at our addresses given above or do Online Bank Transfer here
Title of Account: INST.OF PEACE & DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
Account Number:0874-79005280-03
Bank Address:  Habib Bank Limited
Islamabad-Corporate Centre, GROUND FLOOR, HB TOWER, BLUE AREA, 44000, ISLAMABAD, Pakistan.

Or  Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash at the details (Cell: 03005295442).
After submitting the amounts, send the receipt to ipd.ou...@gmail.com along with your complete address for dispatching you of this precious copy.

3. For orders outside the country, delivery charges may apply.

For any further information call/WhatsApp at 00923005295442.

Regards,
Team IPDS

Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies
House no 387, Street 64, I-8/3 Islamabad Pakistan.
Skype: IPDPakistan
Tel : +92 51 4900387
Cell: +92 300 529 5442

Title- Directory.jpg