'Know More' Series - Valerie Khan - CEO Group Development Pakistan

Pak NGOs

Apr 29, 2021, 2:04:24 AM4/29/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Our First English Video

Pak NGOs has started a new series to interview prominent development professionals in Pakistan. We call it 'Know More'. The first person we interviewed is none other than Ms Valerie Khan who heads Group Development Pakistan. She has been living here in Pakistan for 25 years now. We talk about her life and work in Pakistan with focus on her major achievements - legislation against acid violence, and child courts.

If you would like to 'Know More' about Valerie Khan, please watch this video here: Valerie Khan in Know More Series

Do subscribe to our channel if you like it as we would be talking to many more experiences people to learn about their work, and to learn something from them. We are open to suggestions, you may let us know who you want to see in our next videos.

Many Regards

Team Pak NGOs