Greetings from Shangrila Resorts !

Qamar Ranjha

Nov 16, 2021, 6:00:51 AM11/16/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com, info.p...@gmail.com

Dear Members,

Greetings from Shangrila Resorts !

As it’s already in your kind notice that Shangrila Hotels & Resorts is a Hospitality Group currently having two properties in operation (Murree & Changla Gali). We have increased the list of activities, especially designed for leisure & recreation. There are also few group projects (hotels & resorts) coming in the near future.

With an ideal location & panoramic View, Shangrila Murree provides the ideal mix of privacy & proximity to the city. Whether you want to host a conference, organize a private function or simply get away for the weekend, we provide a beautiful/peaceful environment at our property. All rooms at Shangrila Murree have been designed to maximize our guests’ needs and comfort, each suite is equipped with two televisions with the latest cable channels, Wi-Fi, central heating system, mini bar and shared ironing facilities on each floor. We also have luxurious cottages which are very unique in their kind. Our signature Restaurant “Saffron” is very famous for its unique food & terrace in the town.

Shangrila Changla Gali is our other resort having maximum accommodation facilities in the region which is ideally located at the highest peak in Galyat with lush green environment & famous tracks in the surroundings, having very pleasant atmosphere in the summer & the maximum snow falling views in the winter.

Over the years we have served some of the leading multinational and national organizations & we will be obliged to add your company’s/organization’s name in our list of corporate clientele, no matter if it is a Company’s Conference, Staff retreat or family trip we will be equally honored to serve you.

We assure you that, if given a chance we will do our level best to make your trip most comfortable and memorable.

Shangrila Hotels & Resorts are open to serve the valued guests in a sanitized/hygienic indoor atmosphere in the natural environment.

Please let us know about your upcoming event/stay to manage our calendars accordingly.

Best Regards,

Qamar Ranjha

Head of Business Development

Shangrila Hotels & Resorts

Islamabad -  Murree - Changla Gali

C+92-347-6555088, C+W+92-301-8543170

land+92-513-753077-79

  email h...@shangrilamurree.com

Shangrila Hotels And Resorts Murree.pptx
Shangrila Hotels And Resorts Changla.pptx