Pakistan Civic Space Monitor 2023 - Make Sure Your Voice is Counted

Pak NGOs

Dec 27, 2023, 2:09:33 AM12/27/23
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Here is a message from Awaz CDS.

-------------------------

Dear All,

Greetings from Pakistan Development Alliance, we hope you are doing well. Thanks for your cooperation for strengthening civic rights and spaces in the previous years. As you know PDA strives to promote civic rights and spaces in Pakistan and launches Pakistan Civic Space Monitor every year. We thank you for your support and contributions in this struggle.

In order to count your voices in the Pakistan Civic Space Monitor 2023 kindly fill in the survey monkey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pcsm-survey. Please note that the deadline for submission of the survey is January 10, 2024. You may also circulate the survey in your networks and alliances, trade unions, media people and bar councils.

Looking forward to your kind contributions and support

With Immense regards

PCSM -Team

December 26, 2023