Stay Safe from Prolonged COVID-19 | One-Window Approach to Business Management

Digital Time Communications

Sep 6, 2021, 7:56:46 AMSep 6
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Digital Time Communications | Keep Up the Good Work & Protect Yourself

Digital Time Communications is continuing its services with high quality standards and quick delivery mechanism.

Having 16 years of industry experience, we offer events planning/media management and publishing services to the INGOs/NGOs/development sector/corporates, academia and other local institutions across the country.

Digital Time Communications is a one-window solution to your communication requirements, under its umbrella, you/your respective organization will get;

·       Event Management Services

·       Media Management Services (Digital PR)

·       Publishing of press release & articles in newspapers/blogs

·       Designing & Printing Services

·       Making of IEC Material (flyers, brochures, leaflets)

·       Photography & Videography

·       Documentaries & 1-Minute Videos

·       Translations in international & regional languages

·       Development of Annual Reports & Thematic Reports

·       Backdrops with Panaflex, Rollups and X-Stands

·       Website Development

-------

As December 2021 approaches, the requirement of Annual Reports and Yearly Progress Reports are being discussed at offices, we thought to support development sector organizations through well-written Reports and Documents to better project the progress of last year (July 2020 to June 2021).

We possess excellent professional expertise in the field of Report Writing, Documents Vetting & Translation;

·       Report writing (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly or Monthly)

·       Official Reports and Documents Vetting

·       Professional Editing and Proof Reading

·       Content Development

·       Books Translation from Urdu to English

·       Books Translation from English to Urdu

·       Transcription of audio/video documents

·       Articles writing in English & Urdu

·       Conducting of interviews of professionals

·       Editorial command on publications like Newsletters, Periodical Magazines

We are available to describe the details of services mentioned above for better understanding and modern trends. You may go through our updated profile attached.

Sincerely,

Digital Time Communications

Islamabad

Mobile/Whatsapp: +92-331-1200122