Announcement: Three Days' Online Training on Monitoring and Evaluation by Rabta Kar Development Consultants

Manager Training and Capacity Building

Jan 31, 2023, 4:36:01 AM1/31/23
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

We, at Rabta Kar, are thrilled to announce a three-day online training on Monitoring and Evaluation. Our team of experts will guide you through the fundamentals and best practices of M&E, equipping you with the skills to drive impact in your projects and organizations.

Details:

  • Dates:                 24th, 25th and 26th February  2023
  • Timings:             3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
  • Fee:                    4000/- (Four Thousand Only)

This training is ideal for professionals and organizations in the development sector who are looking to enhance their M&E skills and knowledge. The course is designed to be interactive and hands-on, with practical exercises and real-life case studies. The details of the course are attached with the email. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and skills from industry experts.

If you have any queries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact uson;

We look forward to welcome you in this training.

Kind Regards

Zia ul Badar
Manager Training and Capacity Building
Rabta Kar
Flat # 1, Malik Iqbal Plaza, Main Commercial Area, Soan Garden
Islamabad, Pakistan
www.rabtakar.com
Advertisement.pdf