Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Proposal Writing

Pak NGOs

Jan 29, 2024, 12:55:58 AMJan 29
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group
Dear Members,

We have come across a very interesting situation. A donor agency
mentioned it in their Call for Proposals specifically that the
applicants should not get help from Artificial Intelligence (AI) in
developing proposals. We would like to know your opinion on this. What
do you think would be the AI's impact on proposal writing?

We will provide your responses to a writer, who will write an article
based on the responses we receive from you. If somebody writes a
comprehensive response to this question, we may decide to publish the
response as it is on the website.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Team Pak NGOs