Update 2 | Jul 2021 | Miscellaneous

Pak NGOs

Jul 3, 2021, 2:53:31 AM7/3/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group
Dear Members,

See the latest additions to the website below.

Online Session on Communication for Fundraising

If you have registered, but not deposited the fee, you may lose the opportunity to join this session. Remember that we are entertaining only 15 participants on first-come-first-serve basis.

Wanna know more about the session, Click Here

Wanna Register, Click Here

NGOs Directory:

Following NGOs have joined the list of verified NGOs

Learn how to list your NGO in the Online NGOs Directory: Creating an NGO Profile

News and Views

Funding

  • Reduce Tobacco Use - Bloomberg Initiative

Jobs

  • Consultant for Capacity Building - FACES Pakistan
  • Consultant Legal Expert - Confidential
  • Consultant for Policy Framework Marginalized Youth - Confidential
  • Consultant SRHR Expert - Confidential

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook