FW: Very informative ...............

shahzadi fardous

Apr 25, 2011, 8:51:10 AM4/25/11
to ali ghulam, ali but from pakistan, for reshta, Anila Manawar, adtr7778pjgfuttf, abdull qadir, arish ahmad, saliha abbas, saliha abbas, dr ali, dr ali, dr ali, maqsood ahmed, shabana afzal, manzoor ahmed, irfan jafer, amna khalid, aqsooda, asmaa riyadh family, Arif, asad for reshta, ahmed lawer, aslam raja, asma shahzad, ARIF, azam...@ymail.com, ayaan, homeyou doctor, arman haq, arooj atif lahore, atee...@hotmail.com, atif khan lahore, atta...@hotmail.com, attaul...@hotmail.com, amir_da...@hotmail.com, amir masood, ahmed...@hotmail.co.uk, abid...@hotmail.com, atif from jeddah, dr anwer, amir rusool, Mehram Ali, sana and hira, ALI%20Raza, ali ghulam, aamer, anas aqeel PIA, ar_...@hotmail.com, billie...@tiscali.co.uk, qaiser butt, humairah bharmingum, mehmood sb, khursheed baghum, mahreen, bulqees, nabeel tariq, be_...@hotmail.co.uk, sana from lahore my bhabi, chin...@googlemail.com, ch7...@yahoo.co.uk, dr tahira from soudia, pro dr tahir ul qadri, rukhsana, dr iffat soudia, daa...@hotmail.com, Fareed g, wahab sarwar, ghulamali office email tfl, imran jaffarnew email, yasmeen, naushaba right email, hamid from riyad, fazal, roufin, f_a_k...@hotmail.com, faiza, faiz...@hotmail.com, zareena from leeds, fadil morashier, fick...@msn.com, rubina unsa's friend saudia, gr, rusool, mustafa, manzoor mughal, qamer, hbq...@hotmail.com, Huma Imtiaz, mehmood hamid, hassan...@hotmail.com, hawrama...@hotmail.com, ibni...@hotmail.com, iru_...@hotmail.com, inay...@hotmail.com, j_bee...@hotmail.com, jamil_...@yahoo.com, jamsh...@hotmail.com, samara, imran jaffer, manno khan, nasir, nasir khan, noor, khurram...@hotmail.com, kzee...@hotmail.com, miss keke arish teacher, samra khan, lovede...@hotmail.com, mqi.t...@gmail.com, maqsood, mariam shahzadi, mhdds...@yahoo.com, saleem, maham mughal, manzoor, mahjabeen, maqsooda, m_bas...@live.com, mee...@hotmail.com, mohdfa...@hotmail.com, mussarat, mubashrah, n_au...@hotmail.com, naus...@intergolbeuk.co.uk, pak-l...@googlegroups.com, pardip...@refuge.org.uk, quresh...@yahoo.com, roohi, robina rehman, rafi...@hotmail.com, sadiya teacher, sana siddiqi, sheheryaar, tuba saudia, shahbaz, shoaib, sha...@lover4life.co.in, sheg...@hotmail.com, sb...@live.com, smilesprea...@hotmail.com, talha, tanweer...@hotmail.com, tahir, umairg...@hotmail.com, umerkhan...@hotmail.com, usman, umair...@hotmail.com, un...@live.co.uk, wajid...@hotmail.com, waqas_...@hotmail.com, w_...@hotmail.com, yasi...@live.com, yasmeen, nabila...@googlemail.com

From: Mohamma...@samba.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:03:21 +0300
Subject: FW: Very informative ...............

As Received....

Near the coast of Japan there has been a earthquake as u all know!
Experts say that this will lead to a formation of new island. If u
remember that prophet Mohammad PBUH had once quoted that DAJJAL is
imprisoned on a island towards the west. Japan is the first land to
receive sunlight and to see the dawn in the world. Before the coming
of Imam Mehdi (A.S) it was quoted that the year before his arrival
will face solar n lunar eclipse which has already occurred twice this
year! There are more signs which can be seen around! Is the judgment
day closer ! Offering Salaah is one of the most necessary work in all
our lives while straining away from all the wrong path! This is a
wakeup call for all the Muslims! Let's unite and face the signs
together and be happy to get rid of this slavery life of ours!!
Forward this message if u think this is relevant! The choice is urz!!

Our prophet (SAW) told us that there would be 3 major earthquakes
before Judgement day. One in the east , one in the west, and one in
Arabia . There has already been one in Japan ;(East)and one in Haiti
;(West). Its so very scary. What have we done to deserve a place in
Jannah? -we watch TV, swear, talk back & give attitude to elders, we
watch things that we are not supposed to watch, some don't even dress
modestly. We listen to music & spend time learning the lyrics, but why
not learn the Quraan? It's probably because we don't have enough Imaan
(faith) in us. We need to get rid of bad habits and get onto the good
ones. Send this to as many Muslim brothers and sisters. If people act
upon this, then Insha Allah, you will get rewards. 93% will not pass
this on, will you be one of them? Allah says: 'If you deny me in front
of your friends, then I will deny you on the day of judgement.
Courtesy: fi se bi lillah. It's good to inform people hope you learn
from it. (The fwd part is up to u, I just wanted to spread the info)

Regards,
Md. Qumaruddin Ahmed.

This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by e-mail. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under any applicable law.

E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses and as such the sender therefore does not accept any liability which may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.

This message is provided for informational purpose and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. No warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of any information and any views and opinions, whilst given in good faith, are subject to change without notice.