Human Rights Watch Committee

Waheed A Ch. Advocate

Apr 25, 2011, 9:58:27 AM4/25/11
Dear Colleague,

I have the honor of informing you that the undersigned is nominated as Secretary Human Rights Watch Committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association.(2011-12)

The Lahore High Court Bar Association , Lahore is the premier Bar of the Country and it has more then Nineteen Thousand Lawyers on its roll.  It has always played a pivotal role in establishing Rule of Law, Protection of Human Rights and Restoration of Democracy in the motherland.

As a Legal platform it seeks to facilitate dialogue, networking and partnership-building among Human Rights defenders, civil society actors and Lawyers' organizations throughout the World.

I shall be thankful if you could kindly Share/Exchange your ideas and experiences you have had with Human Rights issues. Thank you for your kind attention.

I shall be also thankful if you could kindly include my name on your mailing list and inform me about your upcoming training Workshops or Conferences on Human Rights topics arranged by you and any of your sister/partner organizations.

Assuring our full co-operation.

With best regards,

Waheed Ahmad
Advocate High Court
Secretary Human Rights Watch Committee
Lahore High Court Bar Association
Coordinator Capital Punishment Project
Middle East Citizen Assembly (MECA)
Legal Aid Commissioner
International Criminal Court (ICC)
Cell# +92-300-4254329 and 0092-333-4639652
Email : wahee...@yahoo.com

asma advocate

Apr 27, 2011, 2:26:54 AM4/27/11
to lawyers group
Thanks for the email, yes we will intimate you accordingly.

From

Asma Khawaja Advocate,
03006622189

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:58:27 -0700
From: wahee...@yahoo.com
Subject: Human Rights Watch Committee

peter newns

Apr 27, 2011, 4:40:07 AM4/27/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Waheed
Thanks for the info, My hops for the WAWO to ever becoming a proper
organization does not seem to be going to happen, can t get much from
your dad with regard to Egypt. But keep up the good work and if I can
help in any way.

Best regards
Peter

Apr 27, 2011, 4:42:58 AM4/27/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com

Waheed A Ch. Advocate

Aug 29, 2011, 10:19:26 PM8/29/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,

The Holy month of  RAMADAN is about to  be over, I take this opportunity of wishing you,  your families and your near and dear ones a very HAPPY EID MUBARAK.

May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life & may celebrate it with your beloved family and friends & may it fill yours and everyone HEART with love.

 May you remain happy all the time Irrespective of any occasion.

Ameen!

Eid Mubarak.

 Warm personal regards.

Waheed Ahmad
Advocate High Court
Legal Aid Commissioner
International Criminal Court (ICC)
Secretary Human Rights Watch Committee
Lahore High Court Bar Association
Address: 2/136-A, Aman Park Baghbanpura Lahore. Pakistan.
Cell#
   0092-333-4639652
Aug 30, 2011, 2:16:05 AM8/30/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you too and your good family

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:19:26 -0700
From: wahee...@yahoo.com
To: pak-l...@googlegroups.com

Khalid Anjum

Aug 30, 2011, 3:04:52 AM8/30/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

Thanks for the e mail.Happy eid for U & ur family.

Khalid Mahmood Anjum Adv
KARACHI

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:58:27 -0700From: wahee...@yahoo.comSubject: Human Rights Watch CommitteeTo:
Dear Colleague,   I have the honor of informing you that the undersigned is nominated as Secretary Human Rights Watch Committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association.(2011-12) The Lahore High Court Bar Association , Lahore is the premier Bar of the Country and it has more then Nineteen Thousand Lawyers on its roll.  It has always played a pivotal role in establishing Rule of Law, Protection of Human Rights and Restoration of Democracy in the motherland. As a Legal platform it seeks to facilitate dialogue, networking and partnership-building among Human Rights defenders, civil society actors and Lawyers' organizations throughout the World.  I shall be thankful if you could kindly Share/Exchange your ideas and experiences you have had with Human Rights issues. Thank you for your kind attention. I shall be also thankful if you could kindly include my name on your mailing list and inform me about your upcoming training Workshops or Conferences on Human Rights topics arranged by you and any of your sister/partner organizations.  Assuring our full co-operation. With best regards, Waheed AhmadAdvocate High CourtSecretary Human Rights Watch CommitteeLahore High Court Bar Association
Coordinator Capital Punishment Project
Middle East Citizen Assembly (MECA)Legal Aid Commissioner International Criminal Court (ICC)Cell# +92-300-4254329 and 0092-333-4639652 Email : wahee...@yahoo.com

Khalid Anjum

Aug 30, 2011, 3:06:08 AM8/30/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Aug 31, 2011, 7:40:03 AM8/31/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Asslamu Alikum and Eid Mubarak to all the respected members

Kind regards,

Malik Mubashir Nazar

Advocate High Court & Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan

Amanat Law Associates

Advocates & Legal Consultants

Chambers:- Office no. 32,Ground Floor, Zamurad Khan Block District & Session courts  Rawalpindi,

Quaid-i-azam Block District court Islamabad

    +923009560940, +92515825041

website:- www.amanatlaw.com, www.amanatlawassociate.pk

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:06:08 -0700
From: anjum.as...@yahoo.com

Waheed A Ch. Advocate

Nov 6, 2011, 8:14:04 PM11/6/11
to pak-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,

May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid,

and May it be a new beginning of happiness.

Hope Love and Laugher, warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations,
become a part of your Eid and Your Life.

Wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak.

Waheed Ahmad
Advocate High Court
Secretary Human Rights Watch Committee
Lahore High Court Bar Association ( Pakistan)