integration in asp.net

Minanath Gadakh

Jan 31, 2013, 2:00:33 AM1/31/13
to pain...@googlegroups.com
Hello
 I want to create same app in asp.net. But i think this is in php.
 Could you please help me to integrate this in my asp.net application.

Thanks for any help ....

Chris Porter

Jan 31, 2013, 5:23:16 AM1/31/13
to pain...@googlegroups.com

You can enable PHP in IIS, and any PHP code will be interpreted correctly even if you include it in your Asp.Net app.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Minanath Gadakh

Feb 8, 2013, 12:41:10 AM2/8/13
to pain...@googlegroups.com
Thanks For reply,
              Can anybody tell me how zooming works here. Is there any redrawing of figures ? Or taking image of canvas for zooming ?
               Please help me.

Thanks for further help .

Minanath Gadakh

Feb 8, 2013, 5:57:57 AM2/8/13
to pain...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
          I'm still dig into this application code.I'm facing problem to learn zoom functionality.There is two way to impleement zoom.

                  1. Take image of canvas redraw this after zoom event fires.
                  2 Or store point in canvas while drawing image and redraw each figure on canvas after zoom.

From above both which  strategy we have used here ? Or else other then which please exaplin me.
            i'm waiting your response.