읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

TB

읽지 않음,
2011. 6. 15. 오전 8:52:3911. 6. 15.
받는사람 PaintWeb discussions
Hello,

I try to install PainWeb with TinyMCE and it doesn't work.

I have a folder “Script/tinymce/plugins/paintweb/” with the PaintWeb
plugin for TinyMCE (editor_plugin.js, etc.).

I have a folder “Scrpt/paintweb/” with the PaintWeb code (config-
example.json, paintweb.js, etc.).

And I have a “tiny_mce.js” file in a folder named “Script”, with the
code:

mode : "specific_textareas",
editor_selector : "mceEditor",
theme : "advanced",
plugins :
"safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template,paintweb",

theme_advanced_buttons1 :
"bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect",
theme_advanced_buttons2 :
"cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor",
theme_advanced_buttons3 :
"tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen",
theme_advanced_buttons4 :
"insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,pagebreak",
theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",
theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom",
theme_advanced_resizing : true,

theme_advanced_resizing : true,
theme_advanced_resize_horizontal : false,
theme_advanced_resizing_min_height : 240,
theme_advanced_resizing_max_height : 480,
paintweb_config : {
configFile: "config-example.json",
tinymce: {
paintwebFolder: "paintweb/build/",
imageSaveDataURL: true,
overlayButton: true,
contextMenuItem: true,
dblclickHandler: true,
pluginBar: true,
syncViewportSize: true
}
}
TinyMCE work fine, I see the “Edit” button on the picture in TinyMCE
but the PaintWeb plugin doesn’t start !

Do you Have an idea?

Thank you in advance,
Cordially,