TinyMCE & Paintweb integration on MOODLE

Amjad

Dec 6, 2010, 5:10:30 AM12/6/10
to PaintWeb discussions
Hi all,

I highly appreciate for this application. Its very good tool. I want
to integrate Paintweb with TinyMCE on MOODLE, I am facing problems
while integrating this.

I have following issues:

1) Not able to see icon to edit image (paintweb2.gif) in theme options
inside TinyMCE. as we can see in demo(http://www.robodesign.ro/
paintweb/trunk/demos/demo-tinymce.html)
2) Not able to Edit image

This is very urgent to implement this in our system. Please guys help
me out from this, Thanks in advance for resolving/replying.

Thanks
Amjad

Mihai Sucan

Dec 7, 2010, 5:18:45 AM12/7/10
to Amjad, PaintWeb discussions
Hello Amjad!

Thanks for your interest into PaintWeb.

Currently the code that integrates Paintweb into Moodle and TinyMCE is no
longer up-to-date. This means that updating the code to the latest
codebases of the two projects is not trivial, and cannot be done by a
user, it needs to be worked on by a developer.

I would very much like to help, but my time is used by work and the
studies I am attending.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mihai

--
Mihai Sucan
http://www.robodesign.ro

Amjad Ali

Dec 7, 2010, 5:23:48 AM12/7/10
to Mihai Sucan, PaintWeb discussions
Dear Mihai,

Thanks for the very quick reply. Do you have time or any developer who can do this for me? I can pay for this. Is it possible to integrate Paintweb into MOODLE without pain? but it must also save image on server.

Regards
Amjad Ali