Unable to integrate paint web in tinymce

T.ADITYA ANIRUDH

Feb 3, 2012, 7:46:22 AM2/3/12
to PaintWeb discussions
Hi,

I am facing problem in integrating paintweb with tinymce. I
copied the required folder into plugins folder of tinymce. Paths to
the folders of tinymce and paintweb are also perfect. But when I click
on the edit button then I get "Paintweb is loading" for a moment and
then the button disappears. And from nothing happens even I press the
edit button. Is there anything more to be done?
I would be happy to receive any help.

Thanks in advance.

--Aditya
--tulasiad...@gmail.com

cporter

Feb 17, 2012, 10:06:44 AM2/17/12
to PaintWeb discussions
Hi,

In order to have paintweb and tinymce working together you'll have to
download TinyMCE version 3.2.5. The author wrote it for that version,
and was not updated since. In the meantime tinymce did some changes
and the integration broke.

I downgraded to 3.2.5 and all the functionality works fine. I guess
you can download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinymce/files/TinyMCE/3.2.5/tinymce_3_2_5.zip/download

Good luck!

Regards,

Chris

On Feb 3, 1:46 pm, "T.ADITYA ANIRUDH" <tulasiaditya1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> --tulasiaditya1...@gmail.com

Chris Porter

Feb 17, 2012, 10:05:53 AM2/17/12
to pain...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In order to have paintweb and tinymce working together you'll have to
download TinyMCE version 3.2.5. The author wrote it for that version, and
was not updated since. In the meantime tinymce did some changes and the
integration broke.

I downgraded to 3.2.5 and all the functionality works fine. I guess you can
download it from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinymce/files/TinyMCE/3.2.5/tinymce_3_2_5.zi
p/download

Good luck!

Regards,

Chris

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

--Aditya
--tulasiad...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted

T.ADITYA ANIRUDH

Feb 18, 2012, 1:39:50 AM2/18/12
to PaintWeb discussions

Thanks a lot for your reply. Now it is working :-).

Mihai Sucan

Feb 20, 2012, 4:14:44 AM2/20/12
to PaintWeb discussions, T.ADITYA ANIRUDH, cporter
Hello Aditya and Chris!

Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:39:50 +0200, T.ADITYA ANIRUDH
<tulasiad...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Thanks a lot for your reply. Now it is working :-).

I am really you got it working!

Chris, thanks a lot for your quick reply to Aditya! Much appreciated! I
was really busy and I only got to reply now and I was glad to see you
already did. ;)

Thank you for using PaintWeb!

Please remember I am always looking for a project leader willing to take
PaintWeb!

Best regards,
Mihai

Chris Porter