Today's Painting, February 8, 2011

Cheryl Pass

Feb 7, 2011, 10:19:34 PM2/7/11
to painte...@googlegroups.com
"Off to the Pond"  12X16  Oil on Canvas  ©Cheryl A. Pass
On hold until March 3rd.

Happy Valentine's Day a week early!

A jaunty march off toward the pond on a late summer afternoon in Blowing Rock.  This one is a composite of several photos, so it took some imagination to pull it together.  They seemed like a really happy little family marching around looking after each other, which is where my mind went while painting them.  We should all be as happy as these three!

To purchase a painting, comment, or contact me, you may email:
cp...@carolina.rr.com
To view this and my other paintings, please visit:
http://paintedplums.blogspot.com
Or: http://www.cherylpass.com

If you think friends or family would enjoy receiving Painted Plums,
please feel free to forward this email.
My best to  you,
Cheryl A. Pass