Today's Painting, April 1, 2011

Cheryl Pass

Apr 1, 2011, 11:13:51 AM4/1/11
to painte...@googlegroups.com
"Hobson"  10X8  Oil on Linen Panel  ©Cheryl A. Pass
Commissioned

So Hobson is finished and I am hoping my friend and collector, Bonnie, will like this rendition of him.  I may have explained before that Hobson is no longer with us, so this painting was done from older photos taken of him.  Some Works in Progress posts are up on the blog, if you are interested in the process.
On to the next one....stay tuned!

To purchase a painting, comment, or contact me, you may email:
cp...@carolina.rr.com
To view this and my other paintings, please visit:
http://paintedplums.blogspot.com
Or: http://www.cherylpass.com

If you think friends or family would enjoy receiving Painted Plums,
please feel free to forward this email.
My best to  you,
Cheryl A. Pass