Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Cheryl Pass

nepřečteno,
18. 10. 2010 22:55:1818.10.10
komu: painte...@googlegroups.com
"Mallards Cruising"  12X16  Oil on panel  ©Cheryl A. Pass
Available

Dear Art friends,
I have just been notified that all three of the pieces I entered into the fall exhibition titled "A Visual Harvest" at Gaston College were received into the show by the juror.  The above piece is one of them.  The other two are: "Lambkin" 8X8  Acrylic, and "Sunflower Nod"  9X12  Oil on stretched canvas.

You are invited to come to the show opening which is October 28, 2010 (Thursday) 6-8 pm at the Jeanne Rauch Gallery, Gaston College, 201 Highway 321 South, Dallas, NC 28034  The show will run until December 15, 2010 and can be viewed during regular campus hours.

To purchase a painting, comment, or contact me, you may email:
cp...@carolina.rr.com
To view this and my other paintings, please visit:
http://paintedplums.blogspot.com
Or: http://www.cherylpass.com

If you think friends or family would enjoy receiving Painted Plums,
please feel free to forward this email.
My best to  you,
Cheryl A. Pass

Odpovědět všem