Heads Up

1 view

Cheryl Pass

Oct 22, 2010, 12:35:16 PM10/22/10
to Painte...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends of Painted Plums!

I was recently notified by google groups that they are changing the
google groups email capabilities which may change the way I send out
my art emails. This being the case, I have begun a new group list at
Fine Art Studio, where I have my main website, http://
www.cherylpass.com I am currently looking into sending my
announcements from Fine Art Studio. Future emails from Painted Plums
may say they are coming from Fine Art Studio, but Painted Plums is
still the name of my blog at http://paintedplums.blogspot.com Fine
Art Studio will also hold information on events and my latest
paintings. The Painted Plums blog is more of an ongoing journal of
new paintings and musings from my studio and life.

As I transferred the email addresses over to the new site, a message
may have gone out from Fine Art Studio that I did not know was
happening.
I am still working on this switch over....and I apologize ahead of
time for any inconvenience or multiple emails that may occur while I
go through this learning curve. Techno wizards and MAC fairies are
flying around my head as I read the instructions!!! LOL

If you do not wish to be on the Painted Plums list, please email me
and let me know. Also, if you know of others who wish to receive my
art updates, please pass the word around or email me at cp...@carolina.rr.com

Thanks for your patience.

My best to you,
Cheryl A. Pass