Today's Painting, March 7, 2010

Cheryl Pass

Mar 7, 2010, 11:05:06 AM3/7/10
to painte...@googlegroups.com
"Two by Two"  12X9   Oil on Linen   © Cheryl A. Pass
Purchased at The Schiele Show, "A Natural View"

We are very fortunate in my local area to have a wonderful, judged and juried, art show each year sponsored by our art guild and The Schiele Museum of Natural History.   I have been very fortunate to have been chosen to exhibit at the Schiele Show, titled "A Natural View," for the past few years.  This year's show is on exhibit right now through April 2nd.  It is at this address: 1500 E. Garrison Blvd., Gastonia, NC. So, if you are in the area, you are welcome to stop by and take a look at the show.

I really loved this painting.  It was fun to do and expresses the cheerful, sheer happiness of being a duck in the water!  It's a great thing to be in one's element...and that is what I felt as I painted this one.

You can buy prints and cards of my work at Fine Art America.  Here is a link to the page: http://www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/cheryl-pass.html   From there you can choose a painting for either a poster, paper, or canvas print, or greeting cards (one or a box), where you can choose blank or create your own greeting.

To purchase a painting, comment, or contact me, you may email:
cp...@carolina.rr.com
To view this and my other paintings, please visit:
http://paintedplums.blogspot.com
Or: http://www.cherylpass.com

If you think friends or family would enjoy receiving Painted Plums,
please feel free to forward this email.
My best to  you,
Cheryl A. Pass